AromaTouch is doTERRA’s proprietary essential oil Massage Blend which is explicitly designed to help balance the body and aid relaxation. In addition, the oil blend soothes irritated tissue as well as helping promote an anti-inflammatory effect on soft tissue. Massage therapists like the clean, fresh, mint, aroma of the Massage Blend as well as helping increase circulation and relieve tense muscles.
Benefits of Massage
According to the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) 72 percent of those responding to a 2017 survey claim their primary reason for receiving a massage in the previous 12 months was medical (43 percent) or stress (29 percent) related, according to the 21st annual consumer survey sponsored by the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA).
Also, 89 percent of the survey participants say a massage is effective in reducing pain; 87percent view massage as being beneficial to overall health and wellness.
Ten reasons to get a massage:
- Relieve stress
- Relieve post-operative pain
- Reduce anxiety
- Manage low back pain
- Sleep better
- Ease symptoms of depression
- Promote relaxation
- Enhance exercise performance
- Lower blood pressure
- Improve balance for older adults
AromaTouch Massage Blend
The Massage Blend combines the unique benefits of essential oils that have relaxing and comforting effects on the body. AromaTouch combines specific oils in a perfect blend that adds many important benefits to various massage techniques.
The individual oils in the Massage Blend include:
- Cypress. Refreshing and relaxing; may help relieve respiratory problems.
- Peppermint. Soothing and cooling, helps strengthen the respiratory system.
- Marjoram. Relaxing and calming. Helps with muscle spasms and sprains.
- Basil. Relaxing to spastic muscles.
- Grapefruit. Calming and sedative properties; helps relieve fatigue and stress.
This popular blend is a vital part of the dōTERRA AromaTouch Technique, a proprietary method for applying essential oils to produce a profound whole-body wellness experience.
Benefits of AromaTouch Massage Blend
Use AromaTouch Massage Blend for:
- Comforting and relaxing effects
- Help lessen tension
- Add an aromatic experience to a soothing massage
For muscle aches, tension, and soreness, simply apply directly to the area of concern. You can also receive the benefits of the essential oils by adding the blend to bathwater.
AromaTouch Massage Blend Essential Oil Uses
The primary uses of this essential oil include:
- Massage into to neck and shoulders to promote feelings of relaxation and lessen tension.
- Effective to use in a hand massage using the AromaTouch Hand Technique.
- Add to Epsom salts and enjoy soaking in a hot bath.
Directions for Using AromaTouch Massage Blend
AromaTouch Massage Blend Essential Oil is for topical application only. Apply one to two drops to the desired area. You may want to dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil or other natural oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying the product.
As with all essential oil blends, please be aware of possible skin sensitivity. Keep AromaTouch Massage out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before using AromaTouch Massage Blend.