Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend combines natural and powerfully aromatic compounds to create an energizing aroma. The blend is popular in aromatherapy. This unique essential oil blend has both energizing properties and cleansing characteristics that are useful every day.
This uniquely exhilarating blend combines all the uplifting and stress-reducing benefits of the citrus essential oils. In addition to their elevating properties, many of the citrus oils in this blend have the ability to cleanse and disinfect.
Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend Ingredients
The sense of smell is 10,000 times more sensitive than any of the other senses. The energizing aroma of seven citrus oils in this blend promote a positive attitude, as well as create a pleasant and more productive environment.
- Wild Orange. This essential oil is revitalizing and energizing; it promotes a sense of alertness and focus. Wild Orange is also a natural cleaning agent.
- Lemon. An essential oil that is energizing when diffused. Also useful as an Internal cleanser and detoxifier.
- Grapefruit. An essential oil that supports healthy responses to anxious feelings
- Mandarin. This oil is a powerful antioxidant and is helpful as a stress-reliever.
- Bergamot. Known for its uplifting and calming
- Tangerine. An oil that contains D-limonene, a powerful antioxidant. This oil is an internal cleanser and detoxifier. It may also help aid in digestion.
- Clementine. A soothing oil that helps maintain circulation and aid in digestion.
- Vanilla Absolute. In its most concentrated form, this oil has a calming effect and may help ease tension.
Oils That Blend Well with Citrus Bliss
Because of its unique aroma, Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend is a favorite for diffusing. You can blend Citrus Bliss with oils that have a fresh or woody note like Douglas Fir, Sandalwood, Juniper Berry, or Spearmint.
Citrus Bliss Benefits and Uses
Using in a diffuser, Citrus Bliss can help cleanse and purify the air. With its energizing and refreshing properties, Citrus Bliss can positively affect mood when diffused aromatically. Whether you feel overwhelmed by negative emotions, run down by deadlines, or you feel like today is just not your day, diffusing Citrus Bliss oil to help lift your mood.
For low energy and when feeling exhausted, diffuse or apply under the nose and the back of the neck to energize and uplift. Other benefits and uses include:
- If you want to improve your concentration, apply Citrus Bliss topically to help promote focus and clarity. Combine two drops of Lavender, two drops of Peppermint, and two drops of Citrus Bliss. Apply the solution to your temples. Then, cup your hands over your nose and mouth and inhale. This combination of essential oils is also great to use in a diffuser.
- Diffusing isn’t the only way to utilize the powerful mood-uplifting effects of Citrus Bliss oil; you can also topically apply the oil. No matter what is on your calendar, Citrus Bliss can provide you with the positive mood you’ll need to accomplish your tasks. Applying one or two drops of Citrus Bliss to the bottom of your feet in the morning to help prepare you for the day.
- If worried about chemicals and unnatural ingredients in commercial perfumes and lotions, use Citrus Bliss topically to give your skin a cheerful, bright scent. Before you leave your house for the day, put one drop of Citrus Bliss on your wrist, and then rub your wrists together. By doing this, you allow Citrus Bliss to act as a pleasant perfume, without any synthetic materials or toxins. Combine a few drops of a carrier oil and Citrus Bliss and apply to your hands.
- The invigorating, energizing scent of Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend even works on clothes! If your laundry smells damp or musty, add two or three drops of Citrus Bliss to a dryer sheet and toss in the dryer with your clothes. It will help give your clothes a refreshing sweet scent—no matter how long they’ve been sitting.
- The cleansing properties of Citrus Bliss oil can come in handy for cleaning and tidying up around the house. Mix a few drops of Citrus Bliss in 8-ounces of water to make a perfect solution for wiping down kitchen and bathroom countertops and other surfaces while producing a fresh, sweet scent.
Directions for Use
You can diffuse Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend Essential Oil or rub it on your skin.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topically: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. You may want to dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil or other natural oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
As with all essential oil blends, please be aware of possible skin sensitivity. Keep Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before using Citrus Bliss Invigorating Blend essential oil. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying Citrus Bliss topically.