Elevation, doTERRA’s “Joyful Blend” is enriched with a combination of calming, grounding, and revitalizing essential oils. Elevation Essential Oil Blend (Joyful Blend) helps to uplift the mind and emotions to create a joyful and calming atmosphere. When used aromatically, Elevation essential oil’s powerful, sweet floral and citrus blend can help lessen feelings of stress.
The blend has an energizing and refreshing aroma that is best described as a combination of floral, sweet and citrus when diffused. Elevation can also be used topically to promote vitality, confidence, and a positive feeling. This exciting blend provides an invigorating combination of essential oils that can elevate your mood and increase your energy.
Elevation Essential Oil Blend Single Oils
Elevation’s aroma can help stimulate the body’s chemistry when one is feeling lethargic or sad. Use Elevation when you feel the need to be revitalized. The single essential oils that make up this blend are:
- Lavandin Flower – can help dispel feelings of depression or anxiety.
- Lavender Flower – a universal essential oil traditionally used to help balance the body, relieve depression and increase relaxation.
- Hawaiian Sandalwood – a calming and sedative essential oil that helps balance and harmonize the emotions and may help ease nervous tension.
- Tangerine Peel – a sedative by nature that helps calm and relieves feelings of stress while enhancing energy.
- Melissa Flower – an essential oil that helps with depression and anxiety. It has an uplifting lemon-like aroma.
- Ylang Ylang Flower – a calming and relaxing essential oil that brings on a feeling of self-love, confidence, joy and peace.
- Elemi Resin – an antidepressant and sedative that may help relieve stress. This essential oil is calming to the nerves.
- Osmanthus Flower – a traditional flower of China with highly fragrant blossoms. This essential oil is use in many of the most expensive perfumes. The oil has a rich, sweet floral and fruity bouquet that makes everyone smile.
- Lemon Myrtle Leaf – a strong lemon aroma that is both elevating and refreshing.
Elevation Essential Oil Blend Uses
You can diffuse Elevation Essential Oil Blend and rub it on your skin. Some suggestions for using this blend are:
- Before an important event, diffuse Elevation to promote feelings of confidence and self-worth.
- Use it before speaking in public to lessen feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Diffuse Elevation in the mornings before waking your children to help create a positive and energized mood.
- Rub Elevation essential oil over your heart, temples, or wrists when you want to lift your and promote vitality.
- After a long, stressful day, take a bath with a few drops of Elevation to help lessen feelings of stress.
Directions for Use
You can diffuse Elevation Essential Oil Blend or apply it topically to your skin. Place two drops of Elevation on a wet cloth, then put the cloth in your dryer with freshly washed laundry for really great-smelling clothes.
Diffuse or inhale directly from the bottle.
You can use the blend as a compress on your forehead or the back of your neck. For a relaxing bath, add three or four drops of Elevation to your bath water at the end of a busy day.
If applying Elevation topically, rub the essential oil blend over your heart, the back of the ears, your neck, on your temples, and across the brow. You can also place a drop on your wrists. Many people use Elevation as a perfume or cologne. If you do, be sure to put a drop over the heart and rub into the skin.
Dilute the blend with FCO for a relaxing, full-body massage
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topically: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. You may want to dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil or other natural oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
As with all essential oils, please be aware of possible skin sensitivity. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying to the skin. Keep Elevation Essential Oil Blend out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before using Elevation essential oil blend.