In today’s busy world, many things compete for our attention. Staying focused on just one task can sometimes be a challenge. doTERRA’s InTune essential oil blend is a proprietary blend of essential oils that work together to create an aid for when distractions overwhelm us. Enriched with select essential oils, InTune is a perfect study companion, and anytime you need to focus. It is ideal for anyone who has difficulty paying attention and staying on task, too.
This blend can be applied topically to enhance and sustain a sense of focus despite multiple distractions so you can complete your task.
InTune Focus Blend Essential Oils
The essential oils in the InTune Focus Blend have been studied and used traditionally for their ability to promote calmness, focus, and a balanced state of mind. Many of the oils in this blend contain high levels of sesquiterpenes which have demonstrated an ability to pass the blood-brain barrier to reach all the cells of the brain.
- Amyris. Contains a high level of sesquiterpenes and may help promote calmness and relief from stress and tension.
- Patchouli. This oil has a sedating, calming, and relaxing influence and may be useful in calming emotions. It also has a high level of sesquiterpenes.
- Frankincense. An essential oil that helps ease feelings of self-doubt and has sedating properties. It is often used to help enhance memory, reduce mental fatigue, focus energy, and aid concentration.
- Lime. The refreshing aroma of lime is often used to help overcome exhaustion, soothes anxious feelings, and listlessness.
- Ylang Ylang. An oil that has demonstrated sedative properties and is often used to help aid to calm emotions.
- Hawaiian Sandalwood. Often used as an aid in focus and meditation, Hawaiian Sandalwood has calming and sedative properties.
- Roman Chamomile. Has a calming and relaxing influence. It is often used to help safely and effectively reduce irritability and nervousness in children, especially hyperactive children.
The carefully selected essential oils in doTERRA InTune Focus Blend work together, supporting efforts of those who have difficulty paying attention and staying on task. Sandalwood, Frankincense, and Lime promote a sense of clarity and focus. The benefits of Patchouli, Ylang Ylang, Amyris, and Roman Chamomile add calming and balance to the blend. The pleasing, musky, spicy, and earthy aroma of InTune Focus Blend makes this essential oil blend an easy and delightful one to use.
InTune for Children and Athletes
InTune is a proprietary blend of essential oils carefully selected for their ability to enhance and sustain a sense of focus. No matter your age, staying focused and on task is sometimes difficult. This is especially critical during a child’s formative years when learning and growing create a foundation for life.
Pushing through limitations and staying focused can also be challenging in athletic endeavors. InTune Focus Blend is specifically designed to support the athlete through the highs and lows of physical exertion. When it comes to outdoor activities like climbing, your fine motor skills must function with precision. The InTune focus blend is ideal to help keep you ‘in the zone.’
To promote and sustain focus, apply InTune to the temples, or across the forehead, or to the bottoms of feet when participating in any physical or mental activity that requires concentration. For non-physical activities, InTune promotes a sense of mental clarity and provides a burst of energy when feeling tired.
You can apply InTune to the back of the neck and on the bottom of the feet. It is also good to diffuse or simply inhale the aroma directly.
InTune Uses and Benefits
- Next time you are studying for a test or reading lengthy material, use InTune Focus blend. Simply apply InTune oil to your temples and to the back of your neck during these tasks to help you with concentration.
- When you find yourself feeling mentally overwhelmed, apply the InTune essential oil blend to your wrists or to the back of your hands and inhale deeply to promote a sense of clarity.
- At work, when you find your focus waning during the afternoon, apply InTune to help sustain and enhance a sense of focus.
- To stay attentive during important lectures or business meetings, apply the InTune essential oil blend to your temples and to the back of your neck to help enhance and sustain a sense of focus.
- Help children get the most out of their learning experiences with InTune. When your child is having difficulty staying focused during school or extracurricular activities, apply InTune to aid their focus.
- Diffuse InTune Focus Blend to help stay on task and keep focused on study material.
InTune Focus Blend comes in a 10 ml roll-on bottle that makes it easy to carry with you and apply topically when needed. Carry InTune in your briefcase, backpack, or purse for whenever you’re in need of a focus boost.
Directions for Use
You can diffuse InTune Focus Blend and rub it on your skin.
- Diffusion: Inhale directly from the bottle, or roll the blend onto your wrists or the back of your hand and inhale.
- Topically: Apply to the bottoms of feet and the back of the neck. You may want to dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to calm any skin sensitivity.
As with all essential oils, please be aware of possible skin sensitivity. Keep InTune Focus Blend essential oil out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before using InTune Focus Blend. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying InTune topically to skin that will be in direct sunlight.