When anxious feelings leave us feeling anxiousness and overwhelmed, we seek peace and reassurance. Though it can be challenging to remain calm and composed in a hectic and unpredictable world, doTERRA’s Peace Reassuring provides significant aromatherapy benefits to help escape from discontent and worry. The blend is a positive reminder that things don’t have to be perfect for there to be peace.
Inhaling a few drops of the unique chemical profile of this floral and mint essential oil blend provides a renewing experience. It helps you slow down, take a deep breath, and promote feelings of balance and reassurance during times of distress. The comforting aroma of Peace Reassuring blend can help you regain composure and face the future with reassurance and stability.
Chemistry of doTERRA Peace Reassuring Blend
The doTERRA Peace Reassuring Blend essential oil consists of mint and floral oils that combine to create a chemical profile rich with monoterpene esters and alcohols. This essential oil blend can help you let go of the belief that things must be perfect in order to enjoy life. Floral, mint, resin, and other key oils help calm worry and encourage feelings of contentment, composure, confidence, and tranquility. The individual oils in the blend include:
- Frankincense essential oil encourages feelings of peace and calm, without drowsy feelings. It helps with mental focus and eases feelings of tension and worry.
- Lavender is a favorite oil around the world for calming nerves and balancing emotions. This essential oil has a light, powdery aroma.
- Vetiver essential oil comes from the roots of a fragrant grass. In India, it is known as the “oil of tranquility” due to its peace-giving qualities. Vetiver has a reassuring effect on the emotions and helps reduces anxious feelings.
- Ylang Ylang is a sweet and heady essential oil that helps ease feelings of worry and discontent. Experimental research shows inhaling ylang ylang can increase attentiveness and feelings of calm.
- Marjoram a fragrant flowering herb, native to the Mediterranean, is an essential oil that is soothing and calming to the emotions.
- Spearmint is an oil that is milder than its botanical cousin peppermint. Spearmint essential oil is popular in aromatherapy to help increase energy and instill positive emotions.
- Clary Sage, a flowering herb native to the Mediterranean is considered one of the most calming, relaxing essential oils. It has a high concentration of linalyl acetate.
- Labdanum Essential Oil is distilled from the resin of the rockrose plant. It is calming emotionally and helps bring peaceful feelings.
Together, these oils create a blend that provides the user a toning and renewing experience. The blend has a sweet, rich, and minty aroma that works to dismiss feelings of anxiousness and fear.
Peace Reassuring Blend Usage Tips
When anxious feelings and worry creep into our lives, they drain productivity and can sabotage happiness. When this happens, apply one or two drops to your hands and rub them together. Then, cup your hands over your nose and inhale deeply. You can also diffuse the blend to soothe feelings of anxiousness. Some ways to use Peace Reassuring Blend include:
- The calming oils in the Peach Reassuring Blend create a combination that is perfect for renewing tranquil emotions. When used topically or aromatically, the doTERRA Peace blend can promote feelings of peace, contentment, and reassurance.
- To quickly receive the benefits, apply one or two drops of doTERRA Peace to your hands and rub them together. Then, cup your hands around your nose and inhale deeply.
- Give yourself peace of mind by rubbing 1–2 drops into your temples.
- Apply doTERRA Peace Touch to tense shoulders.
- The Peace Restful blend is an ideal nighttime blend that can promote a calming environment and restful sleep. When you find yourself struggling to sleep, diffuse one or two drops of the blend to create a peaceful atmosphere.
- Diffuse or inhale before taking a test, presenting to a large group, or other times when you need a little reassurance.
- For those moments when your child has a tantrum, there is doTERRA Peace. Next time you see your child becomes upset or restless, apply doTERRA Peace to the bottoms of your child’s feet to help calm him or her.
Directions for Use
This calming blend can be diffused or applied topically to soothe away worry and encourage feelings of contentment and peace.
- Diffusion: Use two or three drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Topically: Apply one to two drops to the desired area. You may want to dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil or other natural oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
doTERRA also has Peace Touch, the same blend as the essential oil; however, already diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil for instant topical application.
As with all essential oil blends, please be aware of possible skin sensitivity. Keep Peace Reassuring Blend essential oil out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before using Peace Reassuring Blend oil.
When the worries and pressures of life start to weigh on you, use doTERRA Peace to help restore feelings of reassurance and contentment.