Zendocrine may be the blend you need to help cleanse and support your body’s systems. In fact, a regular cleansing regime helps ensure healthy kidney and liver functions. The Zendocrine Detoxification Blend is composed of essential oils known for their detoxifying properties. The blend also contains other oils (like Tangerine and Geranium), which have purifying effects against unhealthy substances.
The blend of oils works together to create a to help rid the body of toxins and free radicals while supporting the healthy function of many of the body’s vital organs. In addition to the liver and kidney support, the blend also helps support the colon, lungs, and skin.
Zendocrine Product Description
Toxins and free radicals can slow the body’s systems down, leaving a heavy, weighted feeling. The body naturally tries to rid itself of unwanted substances. One of the most valuable benefits of the Zendocrine Blend is its ability to help the body better cleanse and purify areas that need it most.
Zendocrine also delivers powerful antioxidants that can fight against free radicals. Antioxidants help ward off these free radicals and reduce their effects to slow down the body’s systems.
The essential oils in the Detoxification Blend include:
- Tangerine Peel: Extremely high in limonene, known for its purifying benefits
- Rosemary Leaf: Supports a healthy liver and gallbladder
- Geranium Plant: Supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances
- Juniper Berry: Powerful detoxifier for the body’s systems
- Cilantro Herb: Supports the body’s natural process of eliminating toxins
Zendocrine Essential Oil Uses and Benefits
The primary benefits of Zendocrine are:
- Supports the body’s natural ability to rid itself of unwanted substances
- Supports healthy liver function
- Purifying and detoxifying the body’s systems
Some of the ways to use Zendocrine are:
- Add 1–2 drops of the essential oil to citrus drinks, teas, or water to support healthy liver function.
- Take one drop daily for one week as part of an internal cleansing regimen or to kick-start a diet.
- Apply to abdomen or bottoms of feet to support the body’s natural detoxification system.
Zendocrine can be used alone or as a dietary supplement available in the softgel form.
Other Zendocrine Products
Besides the essential oil blend, Zendocrine is available in two other forms.
Zendocrine Softgels. A dietary supplement for an easy way to obtain the health benefits of the Zendocrine Essential Oil Detoxification Blend in an easy-to-swallow softgel. With cleansing, detoxifying, and supporting capabilities, this supplement can be taken daily as needed.
Zendocrine Detoxification Complex: This version of the supplement contains a blend of whole-food extracts in a patented enzyme delivery system that supports healthy cleansing and filtering functions of the liver, colon, lungs, kidneys, and skin. Zendocrine also uses an enzyme support system to help with whole-food extract absorption. The dosage is packaged in an SLS-free vegetable capsule.
Directions for Use
You can diffuse Zendocrine Essential Oil, rub it on your skin and take it internally.
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice to freshen a room.
- Internal: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid. Add 1–2 drops to citrus drinks, teas, or water to cleanse and purify the body. You can also place two drops in a Veggie Capsule and take with water, or take the softgel as needed.
- Topically: Apply one to two drops to the bottom of the feet or stomach for a relaxing massage. You may want to dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil or other natural oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Because of the citrus oil in this blend, avoid direct UV rays for 12 hours after applying the product to the skin.
As with all essential oil blends, please be aware of possible skin sensitivity. Keep Zendocrine Essential Oil out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with the eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. If you are , nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician before using Zendocrine oil.